A photographer/collector who likes analog cameras and the images film produces, while also enjoying

A photographer/collector who likes analog cameras and the images film produces, while also enjoying
A photographer/collector who likes analog cameras and the images film produces, while also enjoying the latest digital.

Thursday, October 10, 2013

Another Off Topic: Teddy Roosevelt



I added another piece to my collection of Teddy Roosevelt books, photographs, memorabilia, and such.  Theodore Roosevelt has long been my favorite president and I am always looking for items associated with him.  This piece can still be obtained rather easily from the US Mint.

On May 9th, 2013 the US Mint and US Post Office issued a First Day of Issue Cover which contains two Presidential $1 coins for Theodore Roosevelt. I am not really a stamp collector, I do collect coinage.  This pleasing item seemed to be a good addition.


 Seems like my wife continually complains that our house looks more like a museum then a residence.  More to come...................

Definitions—
1st Day of Issue Cover: A postage stamp on a postal card or stamped envelope franked on the first day the issue is authorized for use.
Theodore Roosevelt: 26th US President from 1901 through 1909.

No comments :

Post a Comment